||100ml clear EP screw vial with grading,
||250ml clear EP screw vial with grading,
||500ml clear EP screw vial with grading,
||1000ml clear EP screw vial with grading,
Aijiren™ reagent bottles, also called media bottles, are manufactured from high quality, borosilicate 3.3 glass. With their superior chemical resistance, these bottles are ideal for storage of reagents, culture media, biological fluids and a variety of other aqueous and non-aqueous solutions.
Bottles typically come in two colors: clear and amber. Clear bottles are ideal for displaying items and amber bottles protect the contents from light.
- Round Bottle with GL45 Screw Cap, Borosilicate 3.3 glass, durable and clean
- With DIN thread GL 45, pouring ring and PP screw cap autoclavable to 140°C.
- Comes with a GL45 ring with a Screw cap to prevent leaks in any conditions.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Minimal thermal expansion
- permanent white enamel graduations markings
- Large area for bottle marking/identification
- Transparent -contents and volume can be quickly check
- Reusable and breakage resistant
- Suitable for general purpose laboratory applications, such as storage, sample preparation, transport, autoclaving media
Package & Shipping:
▴ 100pcs/package, 48 packs/carton for 2ml Vials, 100packs/carton for caps&septa
▴ High-quality corrugated paper package, 3-layer packaging, effectively reduce the product extrusion during delivery
▴ Damaged products can be re-shipped for totally free
▴ The products will be delivered within 5-8 days by air express
▴ sea or other transportation methods are also provided according to custom