Polypropylene vials are an economical alternative to glass for some applications
have their own specifications and advantages.
Plastic vials can be made of polypropylene or poly methyl pentene (PMP).
Polypropylene is the most popular plastic material. Polypropylene vials have heat resistance of up to 135 degrees Celsius, and are commonly used in chromatographic experiments.
PMP has higher heat resistance - up to 175 degrees Celsius - and is transparent, which increases the visibility of the sample inside the sample bottle.
Plastic vials have good chemical resistance, light weight construction, durability and economy.
||2ml 9mm Screw Top Plastic hplc vial and closure
||Clear and Amber
||100pcs packed in one box
9mm PP Screw Top Vial Features
1. Polypropylene is chemically resistant and the material of choice for pH sensitive samples, sodium or heavy metal analyses.
The PP vials
are ideal when working with pH sensitive samples, aqueous samples in pharmaceutical applications, or undertaking sodium analysis.
If you're analyzing anything that might adsorb into borosilicate glass, or looking to avoid sodium adducts pulled out of glass, these vials seem to do the trick. Using them on triple quad mass spec quite successfully.
2. 9 mm (9-425) screw thread mouth (OD) and 6 mm.(ID) vials are designed for use with Agilent, HTA, Shimadzu, Thermo Scientific, Varian and Watersand other HPLC autosampler.
1. Kinds of items suitable for customer to choose, PP or glass.
2. PP vial
with Graduations, easy for lab use and reading accuracy.
3. Suitable with 9mm open top cap with PTFE septa.
4. Provide kit packing for customer, vials+cap+septa,convenient.
PP 9mm screw thread caps and vials are suitable for Agilent, AB Sciex, Brukers, Techcomp, PerkinElmer, ThermoScientifics, Shimadzu, Waters, CTC autosampler and other rotating or robotic arm samplers and autosamplers.