V conical micro-vial for laboratory chromatography experiment, the micro-vial size is 11.6x32mm. There are screw top micro-vial and crimp finished micro-vial to choose.
- High quality glass vial for HPLC/GC analysis
- 0.3 ml clear glass micro insert fixed in 2ml glass vial
- Conical base insert vial can saving samples while during injection
- wide opening top for better needle injection
- 2ml clear glass vial with0.3ml intergrated vial, designed for valuable samples to save for testing use volume
- Bottom fixed micro insert to keep the vial central vertical
- Diameter of the insert is 6mm, 29mm in height, conical base
- Vials without graduation, all micro inserts are clear glass
- Vials with integrated Micro-Insert are also available now in clear and amber glass. amber glass make it compatible for sun-proof samples
- Their glass Micro-Insert is absolutely centered in the plastic mould and pressed firmly against the septa due to its slightly exceeding edges.
- Standard vials for GC undHPLC.
||Micro Vial integrated with insert, base bonded
||9mm Screw Neck / 11mm Crimp Neck
||Clear / Amber
||With or without
are suitable for Agilent, AB Sciex, Brukers, Techcomp, PerkinElmer, ThermoScientifics, Shimadzu, Waters, CTC autosampler and other rotating or robotic arm samplers and autosamplers.